Total Pageviews

Tuesday 3 May 2011

the lost weekend

jesus i feel like bridgit jones... dear diaree... well i just lost 2 days of me life. 3 if yer include me an Sammi from sireea and friday nite. ive decided not to take him up on his kind offer of a new life in sireea an a leopard skin abiya or what ever they call them. Ive heard i carnt eat bakon there so its a no no.

Ad a great day at the feathers Sunday. beer garden was packed. skank feetures denise was smirkin but i wiped the smile off er face when she saw the pics of my fun time in lundon. that'll learn er. I koppped a feel of Dave on the bouwncy castle too an leggins lorraine saw it too. I only went on it coz fat Sue wiv the smart car was pissed and climbed on. next thing all the kids are usin her as an extenshon of the castle.

Twiggy woz ded romantik too. e got me a poke of  chips an we watched the sun go down over the iceland car park. Then e did me up the Asda.... his mate is security there an lets us do it in the bakery seckshon. Twig gets turned on by the smell of bred. who needs poppers when twiggs can cum kwiker than the 38 bus with one sniff of a poppyseed bloomer. right. I carnt stop as im on earlys tmrow an lynne wiv the limp is on duty. ive heard iron lung lil next door put the cat out so shell be turning off her internet any minute no.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment