Total Pageviews

Thursday 19 May 2011

life is a rollercoaster

omg! as saint ronan of the keating wud say. life is a rollercoaster. mine is at the mo. wat wiv me mum sort of back in me life. me acksident. me n Twiggy. me compensayshon. now... ive found sum long lost family in nigeerea. got an email sayin i waz there sister an theyve got sum money for me. just gotta send me bank deetayls. they r deffo reel coz thay sent me a pic. wats even more spooky is the similaritee now between me an me mum vanessa. can yerz spot it?
right gotta dash. need to get this email sent am gonna go an see me bank manager to tell him too abowt all this money comin to me. as D Reem once said. things can only get better. laterz.

1 comment:

  1. When are the gob-shite tv execs gunna give you a tv series?

    ReplyDelete