Total Pageviews

Friday 6 May 2011

vowtin done

god theese vowtin days get on me tits. i ad to do it yesterday id never eard of the AV anti vegiterian party but i sed no to it anyway coz sum of me mates are vegiterian. fat frank told me abowt them yesterday. i ad to vote for summit else too so i look at there photos an see wich won id shag first an vote for them. i always put me mobile number in the box too. yer never now do yer. i cud see meself as a poliytishans wife.

i fownd owt that jack off joe at hed office an fat frank will be doin me disiplinery next week so that wont be too hard to swallow if yer get me drift.. im on promoshons agen today so just lettin folk sniff me Far La. sales are goin ded well fat frank rekons.

well its giro day today so happy days. gonna treet twiggy to iz tea owt tonite ive got a lowd of holiday browshures im gonna take an drop the hint agen. that compensayshon is burnin a hole in his pokit. eyebeetha here we cum. rite im off to flog me far la. laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment