Total Pageviews

Tuesday 10 May 2011

ode to loose wimin

im sure yerz all now that bev az a gift wiv powetree. it just takes me every now an then. bit like twiggy. heres me ode to the lovely loose wimin. contains adult content but yer new that when yer cliked on me blog! laterz.

Bev watches Loose Women almost every day,
even in work or off on sick pay.
Yer all quite sexy an full of wit,
sometimes when I'm watchin I'll ave a play with me clit.

Denise an Colleen the dirtiest pair,
3rd is that Sherrie with her bleach blonde hair.
Andrea an Kate keepin things on the right track,
I still miss our Jane an her massive rack.

The guests sometimes I can take or leave,
some are so horny I can hardly breathe.
If you've got room on yer show for a shop shelf stacker,
give me a call, the names Beverly Macca.

No comments:

Post a Comment