Total Pageviews

Friday 8 April 2011

one of me powems

sum of yerz will now that bev gets moments were she has to rite a powem. i do it and take it to the libree were the lovelee laydee tipes it owt for me coz i wasnt grate at inglish in skool. heres one for yerz.

Alas internet dating was not for Bev,
A mass murderer's bro and an ugly mev
Twig and Frank are not so bad,
If only they didn’t drive me so fuckin mad.

Me life can be sad and often manic,
If me mother only knew I know she’d panic.
What has happened to my lovely daughter
I shudve let them get rid and abort er.

I hope me friends one and all can see
The real bev and not just the naughty me.
Deep down beats a caring heart,
I’m really not just a dirty tart.

What is next in store for Bev?
Another paulsy Pete or Kleft pallet Kev?
One thing we all know for sure,
Knowing your Bev means life's never a bore.

No comments:

Post a Comment